Look for cloudy weather followed by a chance of wet weather late in the week, according to the National Weather Service.
And remember that the Department of Environmental Health warns swimmers, surfers and divers that levels of bacteria can rise significantly in ocean waters following major rains due to urban runoff.
National Weather Service Forecast for Coronado:
- Monday: Mostly cloudy, with a high near 62. Calm wind.
- Monday Night: Low around 56. South wind around 5 mph.
- Tuesday: Cloudy, clearing to mostly sunny, with a high near 62.
- Tuesday Night: Increasing clouds, with a low around 55.
- Wednesday: Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 61.
- Wednesday Night: 20-percent chance of drizzle, with a low around 56.
- Thursday: 30 percent chance of rain, then partly sunny, with a high near 64.
- Thursday Night: Chance of rain, with a low around 55.
- Friday: Partly sunny, with a high near 64.
- Friday Night: Mostly cloudy, with a low around 54.
- Saturday: A chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 65.
- Saturday night: Mostly cloudy, with a low of 55