- Monday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 72. Light and variable wind becoming west 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon.
- Monday Night: Patchy fog after 11pm. Otherwise, increasing clouds, with a low around 62. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light west in the evening.
- Tuesday: Patchy fog before 11am. Otherwise, cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 67. Light west wind increasing to 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night: Cloudy, with a low around 61. Southwest wind around 10 mph.
- Wednesday: A 50 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 63. Southwest wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
- Wednesday Night: Showers likely, mainly before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 58. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Thursday: A 20 percent chance of showers before 11am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 64.
- Thursday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 58.
- Friday: Sunny, with a high near 67.
- Friday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 60.
- Saturday: Sunny, with a high near 69.
- Saturday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 61.
- Sunday: Sunny, with a high near 69.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.Write a new post...What do you want to share?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something