The city will consider the following actions at it's Nov. 5 City Council meeting:
- Request from the Coronado Chamber of Commerce to allow for free two-hour parking in all commercial zones from Monday, Dec. 9 to Friday, Dec. 27.
- Recommendation to authorize the city manager to execute the golf services professional services agreement with Ronald M. Yarbrough doing business as Ron Yarbrough Pro Shop, Inc.
- Consider construction plans to reconstruct Dock C and construct an additional free public dock improvement at the Glorietta Bay Boat Launch Ramp and direct staff to proceed with CEQA processing and permit approval.
- Request to waive the ordinance prohibiting alcohol at the library for a Dec. 13 party honoring volunteers one other city-sponsored event in the Winn Room per year.
- Consider designating a red "no parking" curb zone on Third Street at the D/E Alley (southeast corner).
- Recommendation to authorize staff to advertise the replacement of the carpet and partitions fabric in the Nautilus Room and the carpet in the corridor at the Community Center for bid.
City Council will meet at 4 p.m., Nov. 5 for its regular meeting in Council Chambers at 1825 Strand Way.