Whether you are celebrating the big game in NOLA or tailgating around the TV set with friends and family, these apps are sure to make a splash during Sunday’s game! Will San Francisco or Baltimore score the winning touchdown? Stay up-to-date and air horn ready with these popular apps:
AT&T’s Top Five Mobile Apps to Get You Ready for the Big Game
1) SB XLVII Guide App – Have a personal guide in NOLA to official Super Bowl events, local restaurants, nightlife, and points of interest with this app! Set calendar alerts and follow all of the buzz with push notifications sent directly to your device. Available on iPhone, $0.99.
2) Super Ads – The Super Ads iPhone app features over 200 of Super Bowl commercials from the last seven years and all-time popular ads spanning the last four decades. The app enables users to view the best Super Bowl commercials from an iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPad device. Browse fan favorite Super Bowl commercial videos by year or look up ads by the company or brand name. Users can also share their favorite ads via Email, Facebook, and Twitter. Available on iPhone, $1.99.
3) Super Bowl 2013 News Pro – Stay up-to-date during the big game with this app! Includes the hottest news and rumors, fresh videos and The Official Twitter Account of the Super Bowl integrated to follow tweets. This fast and simple to use app also includes other football news from CBS Sports, NFL and from the official Super Bowl site. Available on Android, free.
4) Air Horn – There’s no mistaking the blaring call of an air horn. This app simulates the sound pretty well, allowing you to cheer even louder when your team scores the winning touchdown during Sunday’s game. Free for both Android and iPhone.
5) Tailgating – Gearing up for the big game is so much better when you’ve got your tailgate on. Nothing says football more than an outdoor grill, a well-stocked cooler and lots of excited football fans nearby. This app provides you with a checklist of everything you need to have a successful tailgating party. There are predetermined lists of things you need and it also provides suggestions on what food you should bring. Free for iPhone.
And don’t forget, whether you’re a San Francisco or Baltimore fan...there’s a FREE app for that!