Patch is running a new weekly feature called Patch Picks, highlighting our picks of great local businesses, destinations, services, organizations, ways to spend a day off, and more.
You’ll find useful lists to help you, your family, friends, and significant others find the best places for everything from Sunday brunch to New Year’s Eve celebrations, pumpkin patches, date night destinations, florists, girls night out, kids party places, parks and more.
Want to suggest a list? Submit your idea in the comment box.
Here are five Coronado stores where you can buy your wife a gift. Remember: Nothing says "I love you" like presents!
- : They have charming gifts that most women would love, but I can't go in there without picking up one of their signature cheese chocolates. Who says you and your bride can't both enjoy her gift?
- : Reasonably priced accessories, such as bracelets, scarves etc.
- . I suggest grabbing one of their many crown-themed jewelry pieces.
- : Grab her a couple bottles of her favorite types of wine. Again, it's not her her birthday, you can both enjoy the gifts. You are celebrating life and being together. Wink, wink.
- : Mary Ann's stuff always seems very hip when I walk past her store window on Orange Avenue. I'd be surprised if you didn't find something unique in there.