Get into the holiday spirit with a Coronado tradition—the Coronado Christmas Parade. The annual parade will stroll down Orange Avenue on Friday at 6 p.m., but don't start there. The festivities commence at 3 p.m. over at Coronado's Ferry Landing and a visit from St. Nick himself at 3:20 p.m.
- 3 to 8 p.m. Recreation Department's Snow Mountain at the Ferry Landing
- 3:20 p.m. Santa arrives at the Ferry Landing Marketplace
- 5:30 to 9 p.m. Merchants Open House on Orange Avenue
- 6 to 7 p.m. Chamber of Commerce's Christmas Parade down Orange Avenue
- 7 p.m. Lighting of the Rotary Park Christmas Tree (1100 Orange Avenue)
- 7:15 p.m. Coronado Community Band Concert in Rotary Park
- 7:15pm Concert at 9 Street and Orange Avenue