Coronado celebrates the holiday season with its annual Friday evening of festivities, which stretches from the Ferry Landing down Orange Avenue to Rotary Plaza.
Here's the schedule:
- Recreation Department's Snow Mountain & Activities at the Ferry Landing from 3 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Photos with Santa, train, face painting, craft, and activity booths from 3 to 7 p.m.
- Santa arrives at the Coronado Ferry Landing Marketplacs at 3:20 p.m.
- Downtown merchants host an open house on Orange Avenue from 5:30 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- The Chamber of Commerce's Christmas Parade down Orange Avenue from 8th Street to R.H. Dana at 6 p.m. culminates with the lighting of the Rotary Plaza Christmas Tree at 7 p.m.
- The Coronado Community Band closes off the day with a concert in Rotary Park at 7:15 p.m.