1. Give and stretch: Attention all yogis! Enjoy some yoga on the beach and give to those who aren't as fortunate. Meet at the south end of Ocean Boulevard, at the beginning of the 's beach village. Come with a blanket or towel, along with a monetary or canned food donation for the San Diego Food Bank. The yoga starts at 9:30 a.m. and is free with your donation.
2. Sunday means art: It's the first Sunday of the month, which means. Enjoy local art and their artists from 9 a.m.–4 p.m. in today. This is a perfect Sunday activity for the family or for you and your significant other. The event will be canceled if rain ensues.
3. Advent Sunday: The second candle on Advent wreaths at will be lit today, marking the second Sunday of Advent. The Christian season of Advent marks the coming, or arrival, of Jesus. Wear purple to your 's advent service this morning.
4. Get in the spirit: If you're not already, get some holiday spirit instilled in you at today. Check out today at 2 p.m. and 6 p.m. Buy tickets online and watch one determined quartet try to get their big break.
5. Cloudy day: The National Weather Service says there will be patchy fog until 10 a.m. today. The rest of the day will be covered with clouds with calm, 3-to-7 mph winds. Expect a high of 68, a low of 52, and a 30 percent chance of rain tonight.