1. Love tennis? Learn how to play the game at on Wednesdays from 8-9:30 a.m. The school will provide the instructions, you provide your racquet and can of balls. for only $36 ($32 for seniors).
2. Thrift shop sale: All Volunteer Thrift Shop is having a special sale that lasts only two more days. Today and tomorrow, head over to the thrift shop and find everything half off. Find some early Christmas presents and get some great deals at the sale from 10 a.m.-1 p.m.
3. Teen movie: Teens can celebrate the week being half over with a movie at the . Meet at the Winn Room at 3 p.m. for the classic film The Karate Kid and forget about everything else for two hours.
4. Parent 2 Parent: It's a hard job to be a parent. helps make raising a preteen and teen easier. Every Tuesday and Wednesday, parents can meet at Coronado SAFE and you need for raising your teen. Tuesday meetings are held in Spanish from 9-10:30 a.m. English classes are held on Wednesdays from 10-11:30 a.m. The cost of the class is $125.
5. It's National Baklava Day! It's a dessert for those with sweet teeth, rather than just the common sweet tooth. Baklava is a traditional Greek dessert made of thin and flaky phyllo dough, chopped nuts and lots of sticky honey. Go Greek and buy some today from to satisfy those sweet teeth.