San Diego Restaurant Week was so good, it's lasting another week.
More than 180 restaurants throughout the county are participating and six of those are in Coronado, so if you missed out last week, here's another chance.
The premise of the experience: enjoy prix fixe menus for both lunch and dinner at affordable prices, $10-$40 per plate.
Here are the restaurants and pricing at Coronado establishments. Click on each one to see the menu:
- 1500 Ocean at Hotel del Coronado: Dinner for $40
- Coronado Boathouse 1887: Dinner for $40
- Mistral at Loews Coronado: Dinner for $40
- Peohe’s: Dinner for $30
- Sheerwater at Hotel del Coronado: Lunch for $20
- Vigilucci’s Ristorante: Lunch for $15 and dinner for $40
Restaurant week began Jan. 15 and continues through Jan. 27. Reservations aren’t required, but they are recommended. Most dinners and lunches come with three choices per course (dinners are three courses and lunches are two).
Happy second week of Restaurant Week, Coronado!